Tuesday 29 July 2008

Ermmmm

OK, well I signed up for this badboy this morning - during an oh so intresting period at work. I'd written some notes late last night so it cut and pasted them in,played about with the colour then flexed my fingers and though 'my work here is done'.

Oh no, no, no. What the fuck is my email doing there, shit, bugger, fuck how do I get rid of it. Panic stations ahoy

While I’m not aiming to create a bog anything along the lines of belle du jour or girl with a one track mind I would still rather not have friends and family able to read about the state of my mind, emotions or thought process, I mean I freak myself out sometimes and I can do without giving dear old granny a heart attack.

So, run about trying to change the email address, still not entirely sure if I’ve been successful with that one. Struggling to understand how to hook into other blogs, or even sign into the ‘coffee shop’ to have a bit of chat with fellow bloggers as again I seem to have an email problem about actual email versus blog email.

Hummm, this is not going well so far.

No comments: