Tuesday 29 July 2008

“Sometimes its better not to stick bits each other in each other”

As the marvellous Hot Club de Paris says “Sometimes its better not to stick bits each other in each other” – sometimes however it is more than right.

Getting something stuck in me last night felt like a dying plant receiving those first longed for drops of rain. Actually, that metaphor gives way to much credit to the act, I feel I was a little melodramatic with it. However, the original sentiment behind it stands, what is it they say, we have seven (is it seven, maybe four) requirements of life, food, water, shelter and love and by love we mean lurrrrvvvvveeeee.

Yes ladies and gents, I got me some this weekend. Simple, uncomplicated, no string everyone is happy, we can have a laugh and a joke before, during and after and kiss each other on the cheek goodbye warmly wishing each other the best. Ok, so it wasn’t the wildest, dirtiest or nastiest, but then that is probably why we could be so civil about it. find it hard to look at anyone in a friendly, normal light after I have just strapped them to the bed, put on a 9inch big black strap-on cock and fucked them up the arse before getting down on all fours, having them suck my cunt dry and then turn me upside down and fuck my brains out; call me uptight if you will.

However, fun, frolicking sex when you are just free to it, that is so normal and so natural and truly makes me remember that sex is normal and natural.

Or maybe I’ll still just a little high from it all.

Ask me tomorrow.

No comments: