Tuesday 29 July 2008

Moving on up

So things have gotten exciting recently, handed in my notice, ready for an epic adventure before retuning to university. Hopefully this time I will actually be sticking with this one and have come to the realisation of what I want to do with my life, well at least for the next few years (I mean lets not get carried away). God it’s been depressing being surrounded by friends who are so focused and successful, there is nothing worse than feeling envious and jealous of your closet friends. It’s horrific, it makes you want to peel off your skin to get at the itch underneath so you can get rid of it.

I mean, obviously we are going a little green around the gills now and them, but actually envy and jealously which makes you fear and hate and bitch – towards your closets mates, that is seriously unpleasant.

Still a fair few things in my life to sort out though, career is hopefully going to begin, I’ve got my mates, although I have to confess sometimes it would be nice to have a male ear to bounce a few things off, I’m still trying to widen that circle of friends and slowly I think I’m getting there. I’ve gotten back in touch with some long lost pals through the joy of facebook and are getting to the point that a few bevies are called for. Still need to get a hobby – well a hobby that involves going out and interacting as opposed to sitting in a darken cinema room or a corner in a library. I still look back on Book Club and think I need to get me one of those, if I hear of any female Americas setting one up I shall be signing on like a shot, and I also want to learn a martial art and generally get back in the gym – I mean who doesn’t? But unlike the vast majority of your I have a few slabs of tender sirloin steak then needs to be shifted. Then lastly it would possibly be rather fun to go on a few dates, have a few flings etcetera I mean I know I have high standards and am also not your most obviously catch of the century and I am happy to wait around rather than tag onto anyone, I am actually single and happy as opposed to pretending to be single and happy, but a girl has needs! And not just sex, but feeling that little bit specially, feeling that someone has noticed you and rubbed away at a bit of the dust and seen the twinkling diamond shinning underneath, just for a moment.

So any wanna be jewel thief’s out there, feel free to look me up. I’ll be the curvaceous, bonny redhead with the big gob, dirty laugh and mischievous grin.

No comments: